33"~42"Chrome Fishtail Slip on Mufflers Exhaust pipes Dual 1995-2016 Harley Touring
EXPERIENCE THE SOUND
- Fitment: 1995-2016 Harley Davidson Touring models. Such as Baggers, Dressers, Electra Glide -FLHT, Road Glide -FLTR, Street Glide -FLHX, Ultra Classic, Road King -FLHR, FLTCU, etc.
- Sound Level: This Harley Fishtail exhaust is very loud. Performance and sound video is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCub_PzJ6rtJ_jC2Io0ZtOVg/videos
- Installing: Slip-on Mufflers,just need loosen the bolts. Then taking off the old one, and slipping on the new one. Finally tighten the bolts. Done!
- Tuning or remap: Usually, changing Harley fishtail exhaust slip-on mufflers is no need of tuning. If worried about the discoloring issue, please tuning your bike after changing this Harley fishtail exhaust.
- Customer Service: Always respond to every client’s question or feed back. Please contact with us whenever you have any questions or problems. Promise to solve it ASAP and 100% satisfaction for you.
- Material: 16 Gage Metal
- Surface Finish: Triple-Layered and Polished Chrome
- Length: 33~42 Inch
- Body Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Inlet Inner Diameter: Both 1-3/4"
- Package Dimension: 40.5*10.6*2.7 inch
- Package Wright: 11 LB
What is in the box:
2 Harley Fishtail Pipes
Installing Screws and Nuts
Fit 1995-2016 Harley Davidson Touring models. Such as Baggers, Dressers, Electra Glide, Road Glide, Street Glide, Ultra Classic, Road King, FLHT, FLTR, FLHX, FLTCU, FLHR, etc.NOTES
- This fishtail pipes are Non-Baffled. Sound is very loud.
- Discolor or Bluing: It is a result of improper tuning, cam timing, engine timing, jetting, or overheating etc. It is not a defective manufacturing problem.
- Not suitable for 2010 models with factory 2-into-1 system.
This fishtail Harley Pipes sounds like a beast when acceleration.
EXPERIENCE THE SOUND
FOR 1995-2016 H-D TOURING 33~42" CHROME FISHTAIL SLIP ON MUFFLER
Payment & Security
All transactions are secure and encrypted. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.