EXPERIENCE THE SOUND
- Fitment: 2017-UP Harley Davidson Touring models. Such as Baggers, Dressers, Electra Glide -FLHT, Road Glide -FLTR, Street Glide -FLHX, Ultra Classic, Road King -FLHR, FLTCU, etc.
- Sound Level: This Harley Fishtail exhaust is very loud. Performance and sound
- Appearance:Triple-Layered Chrome Finish, no discolor or bluing at all. Discolor or bluing is usually caused for improper tuning, engine timing, jetting, overheating etc. Not a defective manufacturing problem.
- Tuning: Changing slip-on mufflers do not need tuning your intake or fuel system. But if the pipes turn discolor or bluing, it is recommended.
- Customer Service: Always respond to every client’s question or feed back. Please contact with us whenever you have any questions or problems. Promise to solve it ASAP and 100% satisfaction for you.
- Material: 16 Gage Metal
- Surface Finish: Triple-Layered and Polished Chrome
- Length: 36 Inch
- Body Diameter: 3.0"
- Inlet Inner Diameter:Left: 1-3/4" and Right: 2-1/2’’
- Package Dimension:39.4*11*3.9 inch
- Package Wright: 13.2 LB
What is in the box:
2 Harley Fishtail Pipes
Installing Screws and Nuts
Touring Street Glide Anniversary FLHX: 2018
Touring Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE: 2017–2023
Touring Street Glide FLHX/I: 2017–2023
Touring Street Glide ST FLHXST: 2022-2023
Touring Street Glide Special Anniversary FLHXS: 2018
Touring Street Glide Special FLHXS: 2017–2023
Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP: 2017–2022
Touring Electra Glide Revival FLH: 2021
Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT: 2019–2022
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I: 2017–2019
Touring Electra Glide Highway King: 2023
Touring Road King FLHR/I: 2017–2022
Touring Road King Police FLHP: 2017–2022
Touring Road King Special FLHRXS: 2017–2023
Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRXSE: 2018–2023
Touring Road Glide FLTRX: 2017–2023
Touring Road Glide FLTRX ST: 2022-2023
Touring Road Glide Limited CVO FLTRKSE: 2022-2023
Touring Road Glide Limited FLTRK: 2020–2023
Touring Road Glide Special FLTRXS: 2017–2023
Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU: 2017–2019
Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK: 2018
Touring Ultra Limited CVO Anniversary FLHTKSE: 2018
Touring Ultra Limited CVO FLHTKSE: 2017–2021
Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK: 2017–2023
Touring Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL: 2017–2019NOTES
Stepped construction fishtail slip-on exhaust, very loud sound
Do not provide baffle for quiet sound.
Not suitable for 2010 models with factory 2-into-1 system or Tri-Glide Models.
This fishtail Harley Pipes sounds like a beast when acceleration.
EXPERIENCE THE SOUND
36" Chrome Fishtail Slip on Muffler Fish Tail Exhaust For 2017-UP Harley Touring HDFT-7617C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.